Go down
View user profile

Re: George Lost Air Suspension....

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 am
A mate of mine has a RR V8 about 25 years ago. I was an original I think. More body roll than a bouncy castle, drank like Oliver Reed on a bender (So much so that he considered his next car, a Reliant Scimitar 3.0 to be economical because it would do about 20 mpg) and wasn't that reliable. The brakes failed once and it went straight over a roundabout. It was different though and a lot more interesting than my car at the time, a Metro 1.0.
View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 am
MegaCrixel wrote:LK, you clearly just put that comment in about life insurance at 9.43am today!

It popped up as a new thread to me - didn’t notice the dates
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 am
But did you make this particular comment, historically? Ah i see. So you thought it was a new thread, i get ya.
View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 am
Well Teeps, George is merely 18 years old and not at all floaty or bouncy castle-esque.

On petrol, I have squeezed 20mpg, but mostly it's 18mpg. On LPG I got 14.5mpg but that was running hard & fast for an appointment in Edinburgh. I think I could squeeze 16mpg.

I tend to service my car regularly so no failures of that magnitude, just the usual British built nonsense.

Funny, the Range Rover is more reliable than the Burgman Rolling Eyes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum