View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Android LG

on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:00 pm
I bought a cheap Android LG phone for work, but heck, the tech knocks spots off my iphone !!!

I've got a decent bluetooth speaker that I run spotify through, and the range of the LG has got to be twice that of the iphone, the battery life is better, and its just as quick !!!

What are you guys using, and why?
View user profile

Re: Android LG

on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 pm
iPhone - does what I need easily and meets Security compliance requirements easier for me
View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:35 am
Nokia phone for me. No camera. Around 10 years old. Original battery.

I believe in Android though. Shocked

View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 am
I can't see me changing from iphone just yet, but if this is about the cheapest Android you can get, the better stuff must be amazing.
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm
I've got an iPhone 6s for work, which i don't use....and a Honor (huawei) Note 8 as my daily brick, its 6.8 inches, as thin as an iphone, a quad HD screen and twice the processing power and twice the battery power of the iPhone, it runs the latest google O/S and is super slick (but not as slick as IOS).

I imported it from China for £430

People laugh at me when i tell them what it is and that its Chinese......what they don't understand is the iphone is made by Foxconn, who are Chinese and are just round the corner from Huawei, but hey, let them indulge in their ignorance Smile
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum