View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

T Cut won't do this one!

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm
Anyone see the photo of the crashed McLaren on the BBC website today - unrecognisable as a car of any make...

mages taken by Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue show small fragments of the car's distinctive orange paintwork are still visible.

It is not known what speed the McLaren had been travelling at prior to the crash.

Damien Bence, from the fire service, said it was "absolutely amazing" the car's occupants walked away from the scene.

"Prior to hitting the building it snapped an electric pole in half, and forced the top half of the pole through the window of the house," he said.

"We were confronted with a live electrical cable which was strewn across the highway so crews had to negotiate their way through part of a wood in order to get to the incident."

The 563hp super sports car has twin-turbo 3.8-litre V8 engine and can accelerate from 0-62mph (100km/h) in just 3.2 seconds.

Too far South for Andi having been doing an overtake!

VFC.

I think
View user profile

Re: T Cut won't do this one!

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Got a feeling the Subaru could have done that. Only I would have put in low ratio and been able to reverse out, without catching fire.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:56 pm
What a bloody cheek! I wouldn't have crashed! I'm better than that.... Besides, if I had the money to waste on a car like that, I would have spent it on a house Wink
View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:38 am
Saw the photos - had it not been for an alloy wheel still being intact I wouldn't have known it used to be a car!
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:00 pm
I cant understand the damage. It's too extreme! Did it catch fire after crashing? As with FF, only the alloy wheel gave it away.
View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:59 pm
""The 563hp super sports car has twin-turbo 3.8-litre V8 engine and can accelerate from 0-62mph (100km/h) in just 3.2 seconds.""

And Decelerate in even LESS...*

VFC

(* Requires telegraph pole)
View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:01 pm
vanfancooler wrote:""The 563hp super sports car has twin-turbo 3.8-litre V8 engine and can accelerate from 0-62mph (100km/h) in just 3.2 seconds.""

And Decelerate in even LESS...*

VFC

(* Requires telegraph pole)

Don't you mean a whole forest of poles?? Laughing
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum