View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Have a laugh?

on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am
We have a website called "Parking like a twat in Chelmsford" - some of the parking needs to be seen to be believed...

https://www.facebook.com/PLAT.Chelmsford/#

VFC
View user profile

Re: Have a laugh?

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am
I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through those photos.

Thinking about starting a similar page for my area as folk will insist on parking directly opposite my drive gates. I cant get the chuffing car in nor out !!! grrrrrrrr
View user profile

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:27 pm
John,

Why not do a download of the few window stickers at the start of the site and stick them on your feckin' idiots - with superglue?

VFC
View user profile

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:25 am
In Scotland, there is a law with a grandiose title.

THEFT BY DENIAL OF USE!

Basically, some caaahnt in a van clamps your car, he's done with theft. Which is why there are no longer any clamping firms norf of da bowedahhhh.

ME?

If some caaahnt thought it was ace to block my drive, I would be attaching the towing strop to George and haul their scrap wayyyyyyy down the road and leave them with loose wheel nuts, soft tyres and a tank of sugar to "help" their engine run sweeter cherry

John, do you know any Pikeys who love a rumble?

And VFC, lol Wink
View user profile

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:48 am
Andi,

We had pikeys on the village green 4 days last week - supposed to be the "good type" of pikeys...cleared thier rubbish when they left under Police pressure.

Only later - piles of shit and toilet paper in one corner of the park and tyre marks on the cricket pitch - council come tomorrow to sanitize (?)

Just heard that there are several caravans circling the village - I guessed the word would round that Boreham is a nice place to break into the park - swings, excercise machines, local CooP to steal from...

We were advised that we could not lock the gate last week as we would be charged with ""depriving them means of escape"".

I quite enjoyed the cretins on the local website - some for, some against, one had tea with them...when they were caught in the CooP someone said they had 'run out of tea bags!

VFC
View user profile

on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 am
My friend was telling me the darkies were up here putting dolls in prams and leaving them at the side of the road so people would stop then they would be mugged, raped and their car stolen. Evil or Very Mad

Wish I was one of these... I would stop, but not get out. Then somehow they would end up helping my tyres achieve traction I'm sure Twisted Evil
View user profile

on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:37 pm
More and more parking shaming sites going up at the moment from what i've seen

I'm not defending crappy parking BUT it doesn't help that some spaces are so damn small I can barely get out the car. I have to try and park the TT on the end of a row sometimes just so I can open the door wide enough to get in and out
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 am
I think that's why Spot had the TT, a car wit long doors such as that was the only one he could fit inside.
View user profile

The difference???

on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 pm
I read the twat parking with my tongue in my cheek - sometimes get a bit annoyed at a visitor to one of our neighbours who is fekin' plonker...

But, and not wishing to descend into politics.....................if we can post and later laugh at selfish arseholes or simply incompetent ,brainless, subhumans who have managed to get a driving licence?

Beats the shit out of the gun related deaths in USA or South Africa - and many other places?

Just a thought ...

VFC
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum