View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

MOGS - did you ever see?

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:21 pm
There was a movie about a submarine that was the only thing to have survived a nuclear bomb...they surfaced off Australia and  spent time listening to some slight noise in thier high powered listening systems - hoping for any sign of human life.

Eventually it was a curtain blowing in the breeze against something - No sign of life whatsoever...

I think it's maybe just you and me on the website...

Are you still out there Mogs?

VFC
View user profile

Re: MOGS - did you ever see?

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:07 pm
Sure I'm still here. I was just thinking about my 2 days in Israel and one day in Jerusalem, where I probably had the best guide ever. It might be the final days for this forum, Want to go to Israel again before my final days.

Very Happy
View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 am
Hugh here - reporting from North Somerset; anyone copy?
View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 am
You will notice that I did not say the submariners were listening for sounds on intelligent life...

They were off fekin' Australia after all........

VFC
View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:12 pm
It is the case when Trident is safely under the sea and the whole of the UK including the BBC cease to exist the Trident submarine surfaces and listens for intelligent signs of life who speak English. If there are none, there is an envelope and in the envelope is instructions from the prime minister of the time.

So the envelope from Mrs Thatcher - find and destroy whoever killed the UK (and the BBC) and launch all your missiles against them.
Tony Blair and David Cameroon and May envelope - sail over to the USA and obey all orders..
Corbyn - disable nuclear arms and become the love boat and sail around the world promoting peace.

Hmmm

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum