View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Mercedes Question

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 pm
Some bloke oop nawf is punting a 2007 CLS coupe with 46k and recently serviced.

Looks clean and dark interior.

One problem, it's only 8k so is it a typo or is that all it's worth?

Problem is, I have seen them at more than double that on Autotrader Shocked

What's the catch??
View user profile

Re: Mercedes Question

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:18 pm
Have you spoken to him - does it actually exist ?

Could be a scam ...

On the other hand, what are these worth - they are cheap !!
View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:45 pm
Nah, not spoken. Wife on fb and it came up on her following, buy swap sell or some such. Beautiful looking barge though, worth a punt if I'd had 8 grand.
View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 am
Assuming it is just a normal CLS and not the AMG version, the price seems about right, maybe slightly over even - but there aren't that many with that few miles.

They aren't twice the price though - Are you confusing your CLS from your CL? CLS is the 4 door slightly more coupe like shape.
View user profile

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 pm
It's my bad (too foggy in my head due to pills) I "asked" Auto Not Listening Trader for a selection of 2007 cars matching the same description as the one we looked at, but daft me didn't see some were a couple of years old ffs Mad

Why are computeroids thick as fuuuuck?? Same with ebay, am looking for a thing for a Citroen, yet it gives you any old cobblers for BMW, Dacia, LingLong fuucking ping pong and what not... Does my nut in.

Anyway, I suggested to her indoors I could sell George and she said "Where would we get the other 7 grand?" Shocked Cheeky cow! Clearly NOT a clue about cars.

I mean, ok George is 17, but she's super clean, lower than average miles (95k) with a nearly new engine (13k) FSH and all the usual nonsense as well as a few goodies and new plugs, leads, MAF, O2 sensors, half exhaust system, brakes, summer & winter tyres (9 wheels in total), etc, etc.

I think I could easily ask 3.5 to 4k for George with all the paperwork. Plus it has LPG, but needs new pipes & a service (about 300 quids worth to get it back going, I don't want it).

Wimins Rolling Eyes
View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:48 am
Parkers (spit) says: £3,935 - £14,010 used for 2005-2010

Personally i have trouble getting my head round a full four-seater coupe !!! eh? wtf?

That and i hate mercedes for emptying my wallet.

Stick to George, you men are always looking for a better model [read shag] , sometimes its better to shop at home , especially with a feisty gold-digger of a Merc.
View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:08 pm
The cheapest one currently at Evans Halshaw is £4844 - for a 56-plate, 132,000 mile diesel.

http://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/vehicledetails/used-car-mercedes_benz-cls--automatic-diesel-silver-saloon-yt56puk/

Tempting for the money - power, style, flashy. Potential money pit, though, and not yet cheap enough to be worth the risk. Sad
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum