View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Last Laugh...

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 pm
So I'm at Mercedes collecting parts, as you do. Got the parts and go to leave. I'll set out the road plans so you get the idea...

30mph dual carriageway, I can only go left and about 100 yards up the road are lights. About 300 yards later, a roundabout.

I pull up to the line and the traffic is backed up to my left, but more than enough room for me. However, there's a truck coming and so I wait. He looks down at me as he slows and I think "He's going to let me out...!" But I wait until he's slower....Except he looks down again, big cheesy grin and starts coming forward so I can't get out after all. He grins again Mad

So I think he's a tosser and leave it at that...except I get out and into the right lane and actually get past him Very Happy Which is where I hatch my evil plan of revenge Twisted Evil

I indicate left,get in and arrive at the roundabout as go left and slow down till he comes round (it was a certain company & I knew where he was headed). So I stop to let someone out, then another and so on until I have gone 50 yards and let various people out, all the time he's right up my hoop. I then let another three people out just before his turning so now he's raging and starts hooting his air horns and flashing the lights.... A cop car is coming towards us so I put my arm out the window and give the wagon caaahnt a cheery wave cheers so the cops obviously think I'm waving at my mate in the wagon

lol!

He honks and hoots and flashes some more, so I open my door and shout out "It's not so fuckin funny now, eh?" Evil or Very Mad

I have a feeling he got it and it will either change his point of view or he'll continue along his chosen ignorant path.

But fark me did I laugh all the way home Laughing
View user profile

Re: Last Laugh...

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:35 pm
hehe. I have some tricks too. Some people just want to stay in the fast lane. An aggressive guy is right behind me. So I pull over to the slow lane but lie front bumper to the back bumper of the slow car in the fast lane, so he has an aggressive car behind him and some one preventing him from pull in to the slow lane.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:27 pm
What’s that saying ....

He that’s laughs last ...... has taken the joke too far Laughing
View user profile

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 pm
It will literally be your last laugh if you end up antagonising the next Kenneth Noye type.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum