Go down
View user profile

Shower Of Useless F()cking Homo's

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 pm
My phone screen went all loopy when we were out in the cold (it was very cold) so I sent it to Hungary for a warranty repair.

farking cunts sent it back unrepaired, alleging I had "mechanically damaged" it!!!! Shocked

I went ape, called Hungary and told them I am not at all impressed and will be kicking up a stink. I also did the chat and they told me off for using "profanity" Razz

So, turns out the screen has a wee crack inside....like take the phone apart kind of inside! How the holy crap on a flying machine am I supposed to have done that with NO damage whatsoever anywhere else???

Can't get a new phone from Voda (unless I pay 198 quid) as my contract isn't done for ages.

Home insurance not got back to me (they provided this phone 8 months ago) so am stuck with a phone so bad I can't read txt until it's dark and the home colour is pink...

So, Samsung Galaxy 7 or 8 who's got one and whats the downside?
View user profile

Re: Shower Of Useless F()cking Homo's

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:41 pm
I think you must have dropped it ....

* runs *
View user profile

on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:13 pm
If I had dropped it, I would have admitted it and would have had my phone back fixed within a week!

I was being honest! See where that gets you Evil or Very Mad

All good now as ,my insurance company are taking it on board for 75 quid which is fine by me.

What a farking carry on all the same. They should have sent it to Euro Dismal while they were at it seeing as it was on a holiday Rolling Eyes
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5.

It's been pretty OK until recently but at the moment it's running like an absolute bag of shite. So unresponsive. A restart helps but then it goes kinda crap again the longer you leave it on. It's clearly 'doing things' in the background...but it's not, according to any of the info i can find.

Sometimes it's fine and i forget about it...but it's becoming more annoying as the weeks go by.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:29 pm
theres a reason phone contracts are two years......replace the handset.......as its proven that manufacturers slow the buggers down deliberately
View user profile

on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:57 pm
By manufacturers you mean Apple...
View user profile

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 am
Ha ha ha, Teeps you made oi larf! I have never ever wanted an iphone because the amount I have seen smashed is unbelievable (as a DJ) so I plumped for a Nokia because I've had them since day one, always a great phone....Until MicroSHAFT got hold of them and cunted them right up Evil or Very Mad

I plan to use my repaired/replaced Lumia until I can get a new one from my contract. Planning Samsung Galaxy 7 or 8 depending on the deal they offer.

I fancy the Cap Kirk wrist watch communicator just coz I was a Star Trek fan since the 70's I love you

I just want a phone that fuckingg works really pirat

That's all bounce
View user profile

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 am
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and it's fine. Mrs Teeps has an Iphone and always complains about it.
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 pm
i have an iphone 6 plus, so not new tech.......and its absolutely fine. all phone manufacturers are guilty of this trick.........and its not a new one, mickeysoft have been doing it for years with Windoze
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:00 am
Teeps, the iphone slowing thing story came out recent but i do think that i saw somewhere that Android do it too.

My S5 is definitely getting a bit shit. I deleted stuff from it the other day (having deleted stuff from it a couple of weeks ago) so it's now got minimal stuff on it..which has helped...but its still like..doing 'stuff' behind the scenes and also draining the battery quicker. And the touch screen operation is like...not accurate.

I suppose it'll be approx 5 years old now though.

I DO have an old (but immaculate) Nokia 3310 in the drawer upstairs. Trouble is...i can't find the correct charger....
View user profile

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm
I am now using a Nokia X6 which is slow and weird to use because it is nothing like the last few Nokia's I've used.

I miss my 950 because despite Microsoft's best efforts, it is actually an excellent phone.

Now, I'm pissed off with Post Office. I posted my phone, having paid 8 pound 25p for post & insurance, I posted it on Friday and was "guaranteed" next day.

It DID get there (Stone, Staffs) on Saturday, then it sat there until it was delivered on Tuesday Evil or Very Mad What the actual FUUUCK is going on nowadays? Why can't people just do their jobs? Jobs that they are paid for? Paid WELL in the case of a postie who only has to stroll around with letters and post them easily.

The good thing about the X6 is that it doesn't need updates and I only use it for txt & calls.
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:17 pm
if you only use something for texts and calls......get yourself a Nokia 3310

https://www.nokia.com/en_gb/phones/nokia-3310

150 days battery life and nothing flash aboot it whatsoever
View user profile

on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:48 am
You misunderstood, I can only use the X6 for calls & txt...

Anyway, insurance called & told me there is no water damage, no physical damage to have caused the crack inside and no scratches!?!?! However, the phone is beyond economical repair so they will supply a new replacement.

They then dropped a bombshell that they can't supply a new 950 Shocked

They could supply one off Amazon, but ti was in Portugal Rolling Eyes

Asked if I could have a different phone?

I await a Samsung Galaxy S7 any day.

Direct Line insurance. FAB. Very Happy Recommend them to anyone.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 am
an S7?........but that's an old phone??
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:58 pm
I think he means an Audi S7.

That's a good replacement i reckon!
View user profile

on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 am
Spot, my 2012 Nokia X6 is an old phone, the S7 is an awesome spanking new phone for 75 quid (my insurance excess) so I am not complaining.

It also means I can do a SIM only deal when my contract runs out. So instead of 36 quid per month, I'll be anywhere from 12 to 18 quid per month.

Win win for me who's not a phonofile Razz Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum