Go down
View user profile

Review of German Sauna action

on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm
hehehe well you can leave out the action part.

Went on a German Cruise tour of the Canaries..

Right we read about how to do it, my wife even asked the sauna area desk. So it's like this you must take all your clothes off, be naked, and use one of their towels and it is mixed.

The first time, we were in some port of Morocco and it was the morning so we thought let's try not many people in the Sauna, yes we were right. They were mostly shy like us so towel was covering everything.. we actually found one sauna that was empty so was there. Then I went for a cold shower, there was a lady there completely naked. Anyway I stripped off my towel and went for a cold bucket of water - it's a bucket that pivots and automatically fills with water and it's quite good. You get a shock but as soon as you do it's over.

Anyhow apart from this one there were no others naked. Only in towels.

So next try I go their by myself in the evening. Strip off to my towel and in to the major sauna. Oh the lights are really low. Anyhoo I see some younger looking women and men they could have been workers. So things are better, but the lights are flippen low so I cannot see much. But they were naked. German guy lying on his back showing off big time.

So that's it really. German men showing it off and women (some I guess) don't seem to mind showing you their naked bodies. Some English guy not really hiding, but not really brave....

Admin
View user profile

Re: Review of German Sauna action

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 am
I can't use mixed saunas. My penis is simply too large.

If unaroused, i can just unravel it lay it along the bench next to me (which does take up a few spaces)

However, if an attractive female was to walk in, completely naked, and sit down or lie down...my subsequent erection would be enough to slam onto the ceiling of the sauna and i'd likely burn my knob end.

It's a burden, for sure.
View user profile

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 pm
Can't say I have them problems. But to act more German than the German's in these places works quite well. Smile

View user profile

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:14 am
Best NotParkers title topic ever !!
View user profile

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Yeah sorry title was a bit misleading.

I google notparkers and your (LK's) you tube video is the 2nd from the top selection. Don't know if it's the same for others..

View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:33 am
So to summarise - you went cruising and ended up naked in a German sauna?
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:18 pm

I do often cruise up to a naked beach. A beach that allows nude bathing. I don't even need to cruise there I can walk and run a bit from where I live and get there soon enough. Mostly older men than me and older women, but one time there was a horny looking bitch there showing it all. I might join if I ever see her again.

Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum