Go down
View user profile

Facebook Homo

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:50 am
Some Merkin caaahnt from the Yoo Nighted States of Merkins was bleatering (speaking a load of) shite on FB so I replied about something and was amusing. So said something else and I happened to say that my son is into guns and what not. So this prick comes back calling me all the names and saying stuff about my son.

Well, you can imagine what I really wanted to say, but being FB, I held back a little but suggested he "shove that as far up his self righteous arsehole that it tickles his tonsils... Which I thought was quite mild for me. I also added "Don't you dare make assumptions about me, fool!"

Anyhoo, I didn't think that was too bad considering what I could have called him and the amount of swears I could have used Evil or Very Mad

caaahnt went cwying to d' teachew.... Rolling Eyes and I got a 3 day ban.

So, when I get back on, I plan to clipe on HIM and his massive hom Merkin butt hole for the things he said about me. But I cant remember the original post and it was at least two or three weeks ago Shocked

What a shower of cunts, no wonder the Merkins need to feel ooooh rah and all that shite Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Admin
View user profile

Re: Facebook Homo

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm
i have an alias on FB for when i disagree with people - you never know who's out there

View user profile

on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:09 pm
Sooo.... FB is off world wide!

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I did that... I studied "How to make a caaahnt of facebook and switched it off" study scratch king Basketball

And I'm done ...Sleep
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 pm
er........what?
View user profile

on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:59 pm
According to news on my phone, facecuunt was off today...
View user profile

on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:33 am
So you got all sweary with someone on FB so you got banned. How is that anyone elses fault but your own?... :-p
View user profile

on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:10 pm
Laughing just add it to the list of things you’ve been banned from online
View user profile

on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:40 pm
Teeps, the guy called my son a gun toting murdering Yank, so I replied with

Hey dickhead, first I'm not a yank, I'm Scottish, I don't have any guns and my son is 8. he plays with toy guns you moron. However, here's the sting... WE never gave him any toy guns of any description, he got the idea at nursery & school. So please shove that as far up your self righteous arsehole until it tickles your tonsils! Don't you dare make assumptions about me fool.

You see, I took great umbridge that he'd assumed we were Merkins! And that he called my son a murderer. It was quite clear in my previous post that I had been talking about a child and toy guns (I said something like my son loves guns, but I don't know why as he didn't get it from us! Then he came back with the murder shite! Evil or Very Mad  Of course I was angry, but as you see, it's not really the worst reply! I could have been SOOO much worse!

What I "should" have done is report the cuunt, but I was pissed off that he just made an assumption OK?

And LK, button it up foo..... Better clipe to the mod Laughing
View user profile

on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 am
I'm not surprised the bearded asshole sand muppets hate the Merkins, they are fuucking stupid! My so called 3 day ban actually lasted 9 days... I just tried to log in out of curiosity, and hey preston pans, I was in!! Shocked

So, I thought I would make a small post to utter a hello and sorry for being away, but NO! I am still banned for a further TWO days!

I expect I'll need to wait until March or some fuucking thing Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Best bit?

They wanted me to remove the dickhead thing...which I "would" have done, except I COULDN'T LOG ON YOU MONGS Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Just how thick are they? These cuunts are running the world, yet they cant even operate a social website.

Bearded virgin bastards clown clown clown
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:25 am
you need an 'alter ego' account, register for a gmail account, post anonymously......if yo uare gonna slag off Murcans (you know, the weirdo's with guns and imaginary sky fairy god), then do it anon
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum