Go down
View user profile

Dragons And How They Breathe Fire...

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 am
I made a castle out of cardboard, it's almost finished and when it is, the school are getting it. My sons teacher is very excited!

So one day, I was bored and decided no self respecting castle is complete without a dragon!

Now as it happened my lad came back with a few toy dinosaurs so I asked him if I could have one? He agree'd...eventually...

Anyhoo, once he saw what I'd done with it he was well impressed Very Happy

Soon, there were tales of fire and monsters and whatnot and a fairly excited 8 year old asked:

"Daddy, where do dragons get their fire from? I mean, they didn't have petrol back then, did they?"

I scratched my chin for a bot and told him where they got their fire.

You know how some people light farts? It's because in your farts there is gas which is flamable. So dragons use farts as fuel.

"Their own farts?"

Oh hell no! They aren't able to use their own farts. It's a bit like Spots car, it can use petrol to make electricity, but it can't use the power the car produces from it's battery to drive the wheels which could drive dynamo's (remember them?) to charge the car because one thing uses more power than it can produce to recharge the battery. You understand?

"No!"

Ok. You know when I drive George, she uses petrol to drive the engine? When she runs out of petrol, she cant make her own petrol. It's a bit like that, I need to visit a petrol station and fill up!

"Oh I get it! So how does a dragon fill up then?"

Now that is the question sunshine! Dragons 'sniff' farts and store them in a fart tank! Now here's the rub, they are particularly fond of people farts because people are so full of shit, they are very powerful farts and can keep a dragon going for hours in some cases!

"Wow, that's funny daddy! So who make the best farts?"

Audi & BMW drivers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Doo 1 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why not??)
View user profile

Re: Dragons And How They Breathe Fire...

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 am
I had visions of you making a fire breathing dragon for a moment, by using a blow torch, and taking it in to school Very Happy
View user profile

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 pm
Ha ha ha, not that bad a school Laughing

I have tried til I'm blue in the head, but can't post photo's on this forum.

Is it me or is it PhotoPhucket?
View user profile

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:24 pm
Not sure - but i’m The same
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:31 pm
You can't beat cardboard for making shtufffff!

A while back we were bored one Saturday morning so got all the cardboard boxes stacked up ready to be recycled and turned it into a 6-7ft tall space rocket. They must have spent half the day colouring it in and designing dials and stuff inside the cabin

To Doo handywork sprang to mind the other day when I was looking on ebay at FTO's and a local guy has turned his into Lightning McQueen
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:07 pm
It's great fun to do stuff. One time, few years ago, I had an Aussie mate staying so we did the Macca D thing. We had a fair bit of cardboard and stuff so we started building a castle. It progressed at a rate and soon other people started giving their empty packets and we made towers and turrets and so on. Flag poles with straws, flags out of sugar sachets and so on. It was huge, taller than most people (it was on the table) and as wide as the table was. The amount of people who came to see it was amazing. It was the days of the early mobiles and very few had cameras. Anyway, the cleaner came up to see it and decided to leave it. He went to the manager who came to see it and decided it would stay for a couple of days, ha ha ha.

I wish I could post a photo.

Anyone know how I can do it direct from my android phone (S7) and miss out photophuckup??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum