Go down

Heated seats - do you have them and how do you find them? Enter the vehicle you are talking about below and include further details!

4 - 44%
0 - 0%
4 - 44%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
1 - 11%

Total Votes: 9
View user profile

Re: Heated seats

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:24 pm
The Smart has a great set of heated seats. Set on 3 it's fire on the bum time. It wouldn't be as hot if there was a lever to raise the exhaust onto your man's bits....

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:22 am
A lever to send some AC on to your man bits on hot day would be a good thing.

The BMW I drove was a long time ago and it was an older car itself. I remember it to be like the Impreza, built like a tank and without much power. I did like it though. Recently I was in a passenger in a BMW 3 series with a 6 cylinder petrol convertible and some sort of automatic that when it changed up would punch you in back with extra torques from the engine slowing down. That was a fast car.

Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am
Mogs!

Just press the ABS button! Fitted to most cars these days

Anti-Betty-Swallocks
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm
hahaha.. took me a while (of looking for the button) to get that.
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:09 pm
See, I've never really been a fan of bmws. Whilst growing up, they seemed to be like old man cars to me, with the wooden dash. It didn't help that my dad had a turd brown old old 3 series with fur seat covers.

My dad suggested we try the BMW dealer when I was on my way to test drive a suzuki swift and I've really enjoyed owning two.
View user profile

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 am
ianw182 wrote:See, I've never really been a fan of bmws. Whilst growing up, they seemed to be like old man cars to me, with the wooden dash. It didn't help that my dad had a turd brown old old 3 series with fur seat covers.

My dad suggested we try the BMW dealer when I was on my way to test drive a suzuki swift and I've really enjoyed owning two.

My car has loads of wood on the inside - I think I'm now an old man!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum