Go down
View user profile

It's Not About Me....

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:03 pm
It's about George!

I finally installed the "new" (not new) EAS valve block the other day and went out in the am to find she was kneeling at the front left Crying or Very sad

If one suspension airbag starts to deflate, the system wakes up each few hours, will read the input from each sensor and will lower the rest to suit. So suffice to say, she was almost all the way down, but not quite!

So I removed the EAS valve block and pinched the new NRV's (Non Return Valves) I had installed (Christmas Night, I remember it fine....I was bored, shite on TV Rolling Eyes ) in the "new (not new) block and installed them in my old (original) block which I had done less than a year before, but hadn't done the NRV's...

Anyway, installed that, then had epic muppetry with the software Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad but eventually it accepted my orders and she sat up Very Happy

Took her out for a gansta roll, basically trolleying along at low speed on full height looking down on the peasants Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

But seriously, I went along watching for any sign of a drop, but she behaved so I went to the dual carriageway and went over 30mph and she sat down to "standard" height. Again, all was well, so went onto A9 and gave her the beans, she sat down to motorway height as I went over 50mph and behaved all the way until I came back and she detected my speed was now below 50mph so she sat back up to standard height Cool

All in all, she's back to proper Range Rover finesse and I am chuffed as a very happy person Very Happy

Not only that, I saved myself around 2 grand by doing all that myself because they would have simply replaced the EAS valve block & motor with new old stock Shocked

A grand day out I love you
View user profile

Re: It's Not About Me....

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:08 pm
.... or should that be two grand day out??

lol!
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:49 pm
That sounds very cool, the way it varies at different speeds.

I'd love a Rangie!
View user profile

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:16 pm
I would also love a Rangie.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum