Go down
View user profile

Illness...

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:09 pm
Not as bad as VFC, but a shitty cold has got me and apart from the achey muscles, it's the running eyes, nose and constant sneezing that's doing my nut Evil or Very Mad

Today, I have to post a parcel for wife, drop off cables to school, see head teacher about a naughty boy, go to bike shop to ask how much to reset ABS lamp and collect an estimate for replacing crank seal in George (yeah, something I should have been able to do myself Evil or Very Mad ).

All I want to do is sit on my arse with a mug of Lemsip and remote in hand....
View user profile

Re: Illness...

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:35 pm
Take it easy Doo. We’ve had 3 weeks of cold viruses going round the house, they’ve all ended up on Penicillin to kill of throat & ear infections. Only me that’s avoided it!

How much was the quote to replace the crank seal?
View user profile

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:36 pm
Doo 1 wrote:

All I want to do is sit on my arse with a mug of Lemsip and remote in hand....

That's the Scottish in you coming out !!!!**

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

** Joke
View user profile

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 pm
My immune system is knackered at the moment - I'm on my third cold since Christmas. The first was awful, fluey,and knocked me out for a week. The second lasted ages and buggered my sinuses so that I couldn't and still can't smell properly - everything smells and tastes the same tainted by an awful smell, and with a bout of sickness between that meant I had to take only my second sick day in 12 years I'm really not having a great run. When's summer?!
View user profile

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm
Just got over the last cold. I lost count of how many times the kids have been ill.
View user profile

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:25 pm
Still waiting for estimate!

Got out to garage and found some rotten bastard has smashed my caravan window Crying or Very sad

It must have made a helluva racket, but as per, everyone looking over the caravan was deaf the exact second it happened Rolling Eyes

So, 95 quid for a replacement plus whatever to post it to the isle of Inverness Mad

That's 90 quid too expensive right now Neutral

I've tarted it up best I can, but I'm afraid it's going to attract more scum Evil or Very Mad

Bastards! I have booked us a weekend away on May 4th 90 miles away at the Range Rover P38 weekend away for the lad & me. So I hope the wet stays out until such times I can afford a replacement... 95 quid !!!

Posted wife's parcel, didn't make the school so that'll wait.

Bike shop don't have correct wires so I have to go to Aberdeen to get the ABS lamp off.... Bonus is since I bought the part from them they are doing it free of charge, but another bill I could do without (albeit a petrol bill). I need to use the bike for short trips and the odd trip to hospital, doctor and shops as it's free to park, can sneak through traffic and get right close to the shops. Due test so need lamp off.

So all told, not a great start to the week No
View user profile

on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm
I just managed to limp/walk outside to show respect to my old neighbour Ron...Mary is at the Crematorium...I couldn't go.

Physio told me this morning she wanted my electrical foot stimulator as this was my 6 weeks up...van just took walking frames and tripod sticks and totally unused comode...feeling abandoned...

But, compared to Ron?????????????????????????????????

vfc
View user profile

on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm
Sounds like your doing well VFC. I get sick a lot, my wife tells me I'm the sickest person she has ever met. That's cause I get sick.. not because I really am...

I'm just getting over the thing that's gone around. I think I'm over it though. I killed the mountain in shorts and a tea shirt in close to zero temperatures (at the top). Either that or it will kill me tomorrow. Surprised)
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:06 pm
andi, man up you huge gaymo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum