Go down
View user profile

Re: Busy day tomorrow!

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 pm
Teeps wrote:What evidence do you have to say that the press have embelished or missed things out? Mrs Teeps was a local reporter for s number of years and accuracy of court proceedings was very important.

Well she may be in the very low numbers who are good. I stopped reading the papers and all the shite online because it is always utter nonsense and mostly made up that's all.
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:24 pm
LKsOK wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:LK asking how people can sleep at night, yet he's called his kids Clementine and Tarquin Shocked

I hope you are joking, I mean Tarquin! Really?

Bullies are lining up already Rolling Eyes

What's wrong with it ?

All of his friends have similar names ... we call him Tark for short ....

Weirdest ones are the hippy ones ..... Sky, Waterfall, Zooma, Petal, Chase, Peacock.

What's wrong?

You may as well have hung a sign on their backs saying "Kick Me!"

Sky is a bit weird, but the rest are truly awful Shocked Zooma?? REALLY? Chase is a Merkin name is it not?

I wanted to call my son Archie, but her indoors was concerned about bullying so we chose Aiden. He's more like a little jobbie though.... Rolling Eyes
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:52 pm
Don't get me started on names - we have several spellings of the same name at school - probably down to inability on the part of the parent to spell, or they thought it looks cool -

ie. T-Jay and Jaxon........

Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 pm
There's a Teddie-Mae in Daniel's school. And I think it's a boy...
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:29 pm
Doo 1 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:LK asking how people can sleep at night, yet he's called his kids Clementine and Tarquin Shocked

What's wrong with it ?

Weirdest ones are the hippy ones ..... Sky, Waterfall, Zooma, Petal, Chase, Peacock.

What's wrong?

You may as well have hung a sign on their backs saying "Kick Me!"

Sky is a bit weird, but the rest are truly awful Shocked  Zooma?? REALLY? Chase is a Merkin name is it not?

I wanted to call my son Archie, but her indoors was concerned about bullying so we chose Aiden. He's more like a little jobbie though.... Rolling Eyes

I am sure they’ll be fine.

Tarquin had a party today, at one of his friends houses - Rupert .... and he’s got loads of friends.

Same for Clementine, always invited to loads of parties - tomorrow she is around her friend, Tamara’s, house .... some crazy Unicorn party, where they have pony’s to the house, dressed at Unicorns.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:17 pm
I know it's not exactly new news in my part of the world, but I went to school with this fella (always thought he was a bit odd), but he set up and managed a unit for kids to do dancing, parkour and other activities https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-man-placed-on-sex-offenders-register-for-life-over-indecent-images-of-children-1-8962157/amp
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:35 pm
Blooming awful how common it is.

My bosses are in the process of buying a cheap flat - guy walks in the office - I need to move to tomorrow, what will you give me for it ?!

Was a bit of a weird request - went in - he’d moved out already - place had been smashed up, and camera gear everywhere .... sick !!

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/15011013.Worcester_Park_man_pleads_guilty_to_making_over_750_indecent_images_of_children/
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm
You gotta wonder what makes them tick and how they ended up this way?

But that school head story doesn't quite hit home. Calling the girl the "victim" and whatnot. Something isn't quite right and I smell a rat....

However, these people who take photo's of small children and such are sick. Those who actually hurt them sexually or otherwise need locked up and some serious help.

I cannot understand why someone would even want to go near a child in that way, but they are mentally inefficient and need to be looked at!

I do a lot of kids parties (well, not recently due to the accident) and I couldn't imagine wanting to hurt them. Some need a slap, but that's their parents faulty for being tree hugging sandal wearing house selling cunts Razz
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 am
Howay may Andoo, don't try to lessen this guys doings - he is rightly in big trouble for this. If it had been Aidens school i'm sure you would have already driven the Range Rover through his living room window!

There was definitely an air of relief in the school this morning - there had been a cloud hanging over the school for so long about this issue that mustn't/couldn't be talked about.

It still can't be by the teachers of course...but it's like.....out there. Lots of angry parents of course but the feeling is that as soon as it came to light, he was removed without trace.

The school needs to move on now.
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:03 pm
Crix, you misunderstand! I am not trying to lessen his crime, but something doesn't sit right is what I am saying...
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm
Plenty sits right to be clear he has done wrong!
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:42 pm
What doesn't sit right? Why isn't the girl a victim?
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm
Also how do you know that they are all made up? My wife said to me that the biggest problem she had was people regretti g what they had said and so denying it. Fortunately she kept excellent notes of every conversation, as she could write shorthand at 120+ words per minute. She was able to quote back to them verbatim what they said.
That is the paper she wrote for as well. I'd suggest that the story is exactly as reported. A news paper simpmy cannot report court proceedings inaccurately, not least because the defendants legal team will object.
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 pm
I'm not arguing.

I don't know this bloke nor the "victim" so I am not even arguing.

Lets just see what comes out in the wash shall we?
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:55 pm
LKsOK wrote:

What's wrong with it ?

how this epitomises 'trendy hipster' London.....hahahaha, what the fark are you people on
View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm
Spot wrote:
LKsOK wrote:

What's wrong with it ?

how this epitomises 'trendy hipster' London.....hahahaha, what the fark are you people on

Keep reading the threads, Dude
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 pm
yeah i have, thank fark you didnt bless your children with those names.........however, the rest.......jeez
View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 pm
Spot wrote:yeah i have, thank fark you didnt bless your children with those names.........however, the rest.......jeez

Smile all the names used (my kids and those of others) were made up Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum