Go down
View user profile

....But Seriously...

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:41 pm
....WHY do people who drive Volks Wankers and Audi's "have" to be such dickless, selfish cunts?? Evil or Very Mad

Yesterday, the lad & I went to look at spares for my bike and as we came home, it started raining the last five miles so we were starting to get damp.

Anyhoo, I came off the A9, down the filter road to the Raigmore Interchange and as I know where I'm going, I chose my lane coming off the A9.

However, Cunty McCunto in a black Volks Wanker saw that he'd chose the correct lane, but it was backed up so instead of waiting as second, checking his mirror for approaching traffic, more so those of us on a bike with lights on and a yellow HiViz jacket, he turned his wheel, started changing lanes and indicated as he turned into our path! Shocked

Lucky for him I have reactions of a cat and was on the brakes managing to avoid him and his shit car. As it was, he had to stop at the red light so I pulled up and "signaled" to him that he just did a dangerous thing. He could "not" look at me in his mirror because he knew he'd got it wrong....

But why does it always always always have to be VW and/or Audi drivers? What is it that makes them think they are above the rest of us??

Rolling Eyes
View user profile

Re: ....But Seriously...

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:08 pm
Doo 1 wrote:....WHY do people who drive Volks Wankers and Audi's "have" to be such dickless, selfish cunts?? Evil or Very Mad

Mate, we're all the same ... when you get in you have to put the key in the ignition, and your dick in the seat belt clasp .... makes you really angry, and makes it hard to concentrate on driving correctly.

Sorry.
View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 pm
LKsOK wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:....WHY do people who drive Volks Wankers and Audi's "have" to be such dickless, selfish cunts?? Evil or Very Mad

Mate, we're all the same ... when you get in you have to put the key in the ignition, and your dick in the seat belt clasp .... makes you really angry, and makes it hard to concentrate on driving correctly.

Sorry.

Ahhhh, the old "dick in the clasp" problem Rolling Eyes

Nah, that's not it. I drive a large car and I manage to let people in or out, stop to do so and such like. I even slow down in the wet to stop pedestrians getting soaked or creep past if they are walking with kids... Imagine that? A Range Rover driver who isn't all up his own ass hole.

I don't get it, I really don't! If I need to change lane, I wait for a moment to see if it's safe to do so. But this cunto was all for one and that one was himself Mad
View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm
The simple answer is that it probably isn't just VW and Audi drivers. What you are experiencing is more than likely "Confirmation bias".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
My father in law used to say the same about BMW drivers. I remember being in the car with him once, his Rover 75, in London and he was cut up a d cut other people up himself more than once. In fact at one point he pulled out in front of a car causing the driver to have to brake hard. Then he was cut up y a BMW and turned to me and said "See! I told you so".
View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 pm
Teeps wrote:The simple answer is that it probably isn't just VW and Audi drivers. What you are experiencing is more than likely "Confirmation bias".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
My father in law used to say the same about BMW drivers. I remember being in the car with him once, his Rover 75, in London and he was cut up a d cut other people up himself more than once. In fact at one point he pulled out in front of a car causing the driver to have to brake hard. Then he was cut up  y a BMW and turned to me and said "See! I told you so".

Maybe I'm just weird, but I can't deliberately cut someone up for no reason. I'll happily peep the horn at someone being a knob, but I know how dangerous it is to potentially cause a crash so I drive safe...which is how I managed to avoid a collision.

Perhaps it's just the sheer amount of the things on the roads up here, that and the Polish crew love them so that's another possibility Rolling Eyes

I just find them to be very self centred and "me, me, me!" Embarassed
View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm
A nice guy in a Subaru pulled in front of me this evening take advantage of a lane without much traffic then squeezed in to my lane at the last moment to take the motorway..

Confirmation bias you say.

Cannot say Audi or Volkswagen tick me off around here,  there every where. Range Rover drivers don't seem to go fast enough here. A reverse  Scotland.
View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm
I have owned a VW, and I have owned other makes of car. I can't say I drove any more aggressively in the VW. Only a sample of one mind!

I do agree to a degree in that you're more likely to see an old MK4 Golf with big Audi wheels driven badly than you are a Hyundai, but you can't tar everyone with the same brush.
View user profile

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:28 am
I think it sums up the population in general these days - everybody's in a rush to get nowhere.

Highly-tuned TDI engine + highly-stressed, entitled driver in a superior vehicle to everybody else's = muppet on the road. Laughing

Nice day for a bit of VW/Audi bashing anyway... Wink

View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:27 pm
I have ordered some reflective tape for the bike. It will be applied in a fashion so as they cannot fail to see me and it may instill dread and panic... They may even drive at the speed limit in our estate.

I reported a bitch the other day Evil or Very Mad

I was stood beside the bike outside the park in our estate. Now the estate has been a 20mph limit for years now, at least 8 or 9.

Anyway, this cow flew past in a Vauxhall Zafira and I estimated her speed to be around 45mph Mad

I waved my arms in a "slow down" fashion, but she ignored the bejeebus out of me.

Not 20 minutes later she came the other way doing about 60mph so I took her number and called the cops. They asked if I wanted to make it official Shocked I said I had no speed detecting equipment other than my eyes, ears & brain. But I estimated her speed due to the, well, speed she passed, the roar of the engine and the tyre noise...

Anyhoo, yesterday, I happened to be in the Range Rover and who should fly up behind us but the very same car with two kids in it as well! So I took great delight in driving at exactly 20mph through the whole estate, down the hill and stopping to point at the eight feet long painted on 20mph signs at the bottom of the hill. Wish I'd had a rear facing dash cam though. Twat tooted the horn at me because I was going at exactly the speed limit in a small estate with only the one road in/out and kids playing around Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:37 pm
I can confirm that i adhered to the 20mph speed limit when i was leaving your estate.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:31 pm
its not just any particular brand of car, thats a stereotype thats been going as long as cars have been themselves........and before! (oh look at that caaahnt on his shire horse, etc)

you need to detune a bit doo......stop looking for stupid drivers, because 80% of the people you share the road with, are shit at it!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum