Go down
View user profile

to my surprise...

on Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 pm
during a hailstorm two weeks ago the jag alarm went off 40 times in total before i could get to my keys...battery was completely dead.

i could have jump started from the matiz but still can't drive to load the battery...so i thought of when i can drive and bought a ''jump starter'...name  is ARTECH K12 JUMP STARTER I PAID £40ish ON AMAZON - there are same brand at lower prices but i went for the stronger powered version.

it's about the size of a mobile phone - came 75%  charged but i gave it a charge to 100% ...tried it this morning and the jag started immediately mary turned the key  - (i was unable to disconnect in 20 seconds from the drivers seat)

just looked - it is still showing 100% charge - can't believe i am recommending these things - has usb connection for your car for charging and will charge phones ipads etc - i charged mine from mains with my phone usb plug.

worth having one for emergecies?

vfc

should have said - this size does up to 2.5 liter petrol or 2.0 diesel...
View user profile

Re: to my surprise...

on Tue May 15, 2018 6:52 pm
Sounds good! Worth having.
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 pm

I'm fairly sure all fossil fuels.

The stuff charges the air conditioned cools and it's all fossil fuels.

I am a fossil.

hehe

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 pm
So do I need two for George?

Certainly could get one for wife's car out the bike. George has been feckin phenomenal so far (for a Range Rover at least) in that she sits for weeks at a time (sometimes I start & run her for half an hour is she's sat for more than a week) such as if we're on holiday. I've been lucky so far with my 18 year old car....

Sent from Topic'it App
Admin
View user profile

on Wed May 16, 2018 12:00 am
We use these at work VFC, they're good. We have to remember not to use them on Shoguns though as they melt.
View user profile

on Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 am
Got a similar one VFC, not used it to jump start a car yet but charges my phone and laptop nicely
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum