Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: JACKPOT .........

on Fri May 18, 2018 1:21 pm
crix, yeah, what they all said, i might have a nice car, but i dont 'own' it, BMW financial services do - at least you actually OWN the crixcasso
View user profile

on Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 pm
I can relate to what you're saying, Crix. At the end of the day, we all came out of a hole, and we're all going in to a hole!! We can't take our worldly possessions with us, so it's all a bit academic really. Smile There are many ways to be 'rich' - bank balance being only one. Smile

As for autos, I don't miss the Volvo's auto box as much as I thought I might. It was great in Day mode - went like a rocket, but as soon as night came and you had to shift it into Night mode, it just stopped and sat there revving its engine. Sad I won't even mention the disaster that happened when trying out Race mode!!

Wink

I think if you have a manual box that's decent (mk1 Focus and even the Vectra), then it's not really a chore. Driving the Laguna for a long period of time could get monotonous though as the gearbox was quite 'spongy' and the gearstick had a long throw; although the oversized handbrake the pointed towards your left knee and had what felt like a 70-degree angle of travel pissed me off far more!!
View user profile

on Sun May 20, 2018 6:56 am
LKsOK wrote:** Hugh mode **

Scotch and and cigars all around  

Jaaaaaggggggggg

Lk - How dare you! It's Brandy and cigar......

View user profile

on Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 am
MegaCrixel wrote:Wasnt there a local company down there that reported a theft of scotch and cigars yesterday? Someone zoomed off in a noisy dark blue car....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not me - I'm too busy selling drugs in the school carpark.

View user profile

on Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 am
hugh121 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:** Hugh mode **

Scotch and and cigars all around  

Jaaaaaggggggggg

Lk - How dare you! It's Brandy and cigar......

Brandy - the same name as your Mistress Laughing

Although the I suspect Brandy isn’t her real name ... you dirty, dog !!!

Jaaaaaagggggg
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum