Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Bloody women!

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:48 am
Yes, i'd struggle to get anywhere near 90.

Does the Brab' still do alright?

My stepdad has got a 2006 Smart Roadster (one of the last ones but not a Finale edition) and i took it for a run up the caravan a few years ago - it was a PROPER fun drive and i was really going for it (honestly!) when the roads were clear, it was a great fun thing to drive!

When i got back and filled up, it had still done 50+ mpg average, i was impressed. (Some) performance, roof off, plus econony, brill.

If ONLY it had a manual gearbox! Then it would be truly superb.
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am
hugh121 wrote:I'm in London in a couple of weeks...........

Drop me a line when you are around ...

Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 am
Ok you BUMDERRRRSS!!!!!
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 am
MegaCrixel wrote:Ok you BUMDERRRRSS!!!!!

If you can't beat them ... join them.

Its the latest thing mate ... boys can be girls, and girls can be boys, and you can be neither if you wish, and no-one can wear dresses at school, but everyone should be free to wear what they want, but of course if you're a girl at school you're not allow to wear a dress anymore, and we're told its ok to be different, but that we're all the same, and that's ok to share toilets, but then we all need our own toilets, we should be more liberal, but also we should be less liberal, and women want equal rights, but a man should be a gentleman and stand up to let a women sit down, and that we shouldn't got to Sea World because its cruel on the fish, but that we can go to Nando's and tuck in to a dead Chicken, etc, etc, etc ....

Its one confusing World mate ... Laughing

View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:34 am
MegaCrixel wrote:Yes, i'd struggle to get anywhere near 90.

Does the Brab' still do alright?

My stepdad has got a 2006 Smart Roadster (one of the last ones but not a Finale edition) and i took it for a run up the caravan a few years ago - it was a PROPER fun drive and i was really going for it (honestly!) when the roads were clear, it was a great fun thing to drive!

When i got back and filled up, it had still done 50+ mpg average, i was impressed. (Some) performance, roof off, plus econony, brill.

If ONLY it had a manual gearbox! Then it would be truly superb.

General driving - wife's commute plus the odd run for fun, it does 40-42. Now that my son has been taken off the insurance, I expect this to climb. I'm thinking of going for a 3 day drive at some point this summer; still not decided whether to take the Smart or the XF.

The Jag is also doing wedding duties the weekend. I'm the photographer. The bride has the option of a fast get away!
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 pm
LK - how right you are! You can be all of those things....yet none....

Hugh - nice wedding car. If you pay extra can you video the couple getting it on in the back after the wedding?
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:13 pm
MegaCrixel wrote:LK - how right you are! You can be all of those things....yet none....

Hugh - nice wedding car. If you pay extra can you video the couple getting it on in the back after the wedding?

No it's alright. Spot's offered already!
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:03 pm
yeah. but only of her with a wide-on, sanding the bald man in a boat.

LK, yes....yes you are so right...i'm scared to talk to people i dont know for fear of offending them.....so to fit in, i now identify as a genderless trans vegan lesbiegay helicopter
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum