Go down
View user profile

Noticing stuff

on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Well there are some fields of green around the mountain where I go at lunch time today, I followed a tractor out of the city. He had been haying these fields. Must be owned by the city then the grass somehow given to the farmers.

They hay different over here. In the UK it's converted in to bales. Here they have a trailer with a collector at the front and it just pushed in to the trailer uncut.

Migrants are ok if on there own, but in threes they get a bit scary. Again on the mountain what are they doing up there.

At the cashier youngish girl, in the super market, kid screaming, she closes her eyes when she opens them I'm kind of beaming and say "darn kids". Wow I got a smile.. hehe

Good day.

View user profile

Re: Noticing stuff

on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:31 pm

I must admit to saying to female migrate who was on the mountain hello. Wow I got a hello back. Plus she had nice tits.

Yeah some other young girl up there responded to the sweaty cat.

Yeah good day.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm
Mogs wrote:
Well there are some fields of green around the mountain where I go at lunch time today, I followed a tractor out of the city. He had been haying these fields. Must be owned by the city then the grass somehow given to the farmers.

They hay different over here. In the UK it's converted in to bales. Here they have a trailer with a collector at the front and it just pushed in to the trailer uncut.

Migrants are ok if on there own, but in threes they get a bit scary. Again on the mountain what are they doing up there.

At the cashier youngish girl, in the super market, kid screaming, she closes her eyes when she opens them I'm kind of beaming and say "darn kids". Wow I got a smile.. hehe

Good day.

... and this be the word of the Lord.

Peace be with you .... and peace be with you.

(It’s like English, but not as we know it)
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:51 pm
I lost track but became with it again when he mentioned nice tits.
View user profile

on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:26 am
hehehe.

The end is nigh and he will destroy the nations and blood will run like the Tigris (Luke 21:20).

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum