Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 739
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : Switzerland
View user profile

When will England win

on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm


You know they will. But it's just not at the moment. Laughing


avatar
Posts : 953
Join date : 2016-11-11
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:50 am
Weird exit for an England team

Didn’t go out on penalties
Didn’t suffer a dodgy refereeing decision
Didn’t get someone sent off
Didn’t out play the opposition

Just simply beaten by a better team. Ok they could have taken a couple of chances in the first half but overall Croatia did what they’ve done throughout, pulled together and showed real class to score goals

Was enjoyable while it lasted BUT England weren’t good enough

Bring on the Euros in 2 years! Be interesting to see how they get on and how many quality players come through between now and then
avatar
Posts : 1883
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : London / Surrey
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am
Crying or Very sad
avatar
Admin
Posts : 1838
Join date : 2016-11-14
Location : Nowwf
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am
Agree with your comments Paul.
avatar
Posts : 376
Join date : 2016-11-10
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 am
they played magnificently all through and did us all proud!

vfc
avatar
Posts : 739
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : Switzerland
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:22 pm
England were the better team, but lacked the experience of the Croatians (England players too young). - Analysis from my Italian colleague.

England threw it away. As usual - my analysis.

hehe

avatar
Posts : 1883
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : London / Surrey
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm
They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.

avatar
Posts : 887
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : More North than Crix, less North than Norway
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:12 pm
LKsOK wrote:They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.


I imagine if they'd won there wouldn't be a whole ambulance left in the whole of the country so they'd have to borrow ours and Wales emergency vehicles Rolling Eyes
avatar
Posts : 972
Join date : 2016-11-10
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 pm
Doo 1 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.


I imagine if they'd won there wouldn't be a whole ambulance left in the whole of the country so they'd have to borrow ours and Wales emergency vehicles Rolling Eyes


You say that Andoo - but look where that girl was from!!!!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/986891/scottish-woman-jumped-ambulance-hooliganism-england-fans-world-cup-sweden-win
avatar
Posts : 887
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : More North than Crix, less North than Norway
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 pm
hugh121 wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.


I imagine if they'd won there wouldn't be a whole ambulance left in the whole of the country so they'd have to borrow ours and Wales emergency vehicles Rolling Eyes


You say that Andoo - but look where that girl was from!!!!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/986891/scottish-woman-jumped-ambulance-hooliganism-england-fans-world-cup-sweden-win

Hugh, we both know that's horse shit! She was blonde and thin! There's NO WAY she was Scottish Laughing
avatar
Posts : 739
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : Switzerland
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:29 am
The police should have got the water canons out and had a laugh. hehe

avatar
Posts : 972
Join date : 2016-11-10
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am
Doo 1 wrote:
hugh121 wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.


I imagine if they'd won there wouldn't be a whole ambulance left in the whole of the country so they'd have to borrow ours and Wales emergency vehicles Rolling Eyes


You say that Andoo - but look where that girl was from!!!!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/986891/scottish-woman-jumped-ambulance-hooliganism-england-fans-world-cup-sweden-win

Hugh, we both know that's horse shit! She was blonde and thin! There's NO WAY she was Scottish Laughing

Good point!!

Sweedish?!
avatar
Posts : 887
Join date : 2016-11-10
Location : More North than Crix, less North than Norway
View user profile

Re: When will England win

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:03 pm
hugh121 wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:
hugh121 wrote:
Doo 1 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:They did their best, but quite clearly, they weren't the best.

However, the fans are no help .. they raise the performance up to near life or death status, and that's not helpful.

I am sad they lost ... but for the good of the country - its probably the best thing ... can you imagine, the real fans would turn it in to a 4 year piss up.


I imagine if they'd won there wouldn't be a whole ambulance left in the whole of the country so they'd have to borrow ours and Wales emergency vehicles Rolling Eyes


You say that Andoo - but look where that girl was from!!!!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/986891/scottish-woman-jumped-ambulance-hooliganism-england-fans-world-cup-sweden-win

Hugh, we both know that's horse shit! She was blonde and thin! There's NO WAY she was Scottish Laughing

Good point!!

Sweedish?!

Likely, but staying in Scotland. Possibly married to some lucky bastard (or unlucky if she has a penchant for destroying emergency vehicles.....Rolling Eyes )
Sponsored content

Re: When will England win

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum