Go down
View user profile

Why?!

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:15 am
Saw this beauty parked up in Wakefield. Presumably not a factory colour...

Admin
View user profile

Re: Why?!

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:31 am
LK has been on his travels! Looking to open a Wakefield branch, LK?
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:19 pm

reminds me of this piece of shit..........beautiful car ruined by moronic owner
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 pm
Bleurgh!!

All that effort and they failed to colour-code the parking sensors. Laughing
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:36 pm
That Porsche is good enough of a car to just about manage it though.

Not that i'd want to keep it in that colour. Although some porsches used to/still do come in purple. Maybe it if was a touch darker.
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm
Not my choice of colour but if the owner likes it who cares. It certainly stands out.
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:32 pm
Yep Smile

I mean...it's not as tasteless as say....................................painting brake calipers.......*shudders to the core*
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:53 pm
Or even owning a French car...
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:12 pm
MegaCrixel wrote:Yep Smile

I mean...it's not as tasteless as say....................................painting brake calipers.......*shudders to the core*

Very Happy Very Happy
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 pm
That must be LKs Audi
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Had a respray on the XF this evening!
View user profile

on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:53 pm
Speaking of Audi CUUUNNNNTS...

Solicitor watched dash cam footage and asked me to answer why I pulled out just after I allowed the tw@t to pass me.

Told him I was going faster than the car I was catching up on.

So how did you get so close to the Audi?

He lifted off, dropped a couple of gears to hide the fact he spotted the unmarked cop car so 1st I knew was he got very big in my window Rolling Eyes

So why did you pull back into lane one?

To avoid any problems like smashing his stupid little car... Apparently that's not a correct answer Laughing

Ok, so then you see him pull away and you pull back into lane two again. Why?

Because I am clearly going faster than the small car I am catching up on, so I overtake.

But here you are catching up on the Audi. Why is that?

Are you mad? You see he lifts off then brakes like fark again! He's a cock! Evil or Very Mad

So why did you go back into lane one again?

To avoid his stupid games!

Were you in a hurry?

Nope! Not even a little bit. Was a great day until he came along with his crash for cash carry on.

Is that what you thought?

Well, not initially. But when he braked as soon as he saw me pull out to pass the next car, I figured he was up to something.

Do you know him? Have you met him before?

Never!

So this 3rd time you pull out to pass the next car, did you know he would brake again?

I anticipated it so I backed off as far as I could and we arrived at the roundabout. Next I know "I'm being pulled by the cops!"

So you got out and called him an Audi wanker?

Yes.

Why?

I was angry.

Why?

He was driving like an utter arsehole, slowing down, braking each time I pulled out to pass a slower car. You can clearly see he is lifting off then braking. But why? His lane is empty for at least quarter of a mile or so. He is deliberately causing mischief for no reason I could see!

Yes, well, I'll show the police this footage and I think they'll be interested in "why" he kept braking and slowing down, before speeding up again. They may have something to say about this.

In the meanwhile, I wasn't "weaving in & out of traffic" but rather trying to avoid his shite driving Cool

Feel a bit better about going to court now.
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:52 am
Going to court? What happened?
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:39 am
An Audi wanker happened! 😠

I was driving at 70, passing a small van. Looked in mirror saw this guy doing about 100mph, accelerated to pass van, then pulled in to let the caaahnt pass.

Then the fun began....

He clearly spotted the unmarked half a Volvo so dropped a couple of cogs to scrub off some speed without alerting the cops that he's trying to slow down a super lot, coz like dey is fick, innit? 🙄

Anyway, as he passed, I expected him to be a dot in the middle distance so pulled out to pass the small car I was catching up with. Never saw any brake lights, checked my mirror & liked back in horror as I was almost in his boot 😮

It took me a second to realise what he'd done and longer to figure "why" he'd done that!

After that, he kept shooting away, then stamping the brake after having lifted off for "NO" reason! His lane was clear.

Three times in total he caused me to brake and move back to lane one.

I sent spot the video. The Audi caaahnt is nothing but a prize dick who I initially thought was a crash for cash caaahnt who saw the Rangey as a means to free money with neck injury lawyers up my hoop 😠

Turns out he was simply being a typical Audi cock, baiting someone in a superior car with superior talent who kept ahead of his stupidity.

My solicitor basically watched my footage and asked the questions I'll get asked in court.

Cops pulled us both and because all they saw was me pulling out to pass each car them braking and pulling back in, assumed it was "me" playing the dick 😮

George is rather large compared to both the half a Volvo and the half an Audi so I blocked out his antics from them.

farking raging about it all. Waste of my time 😠😠

Sent from Topic'it App
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 am
I think it would have been better if you had just stayed in your lane and had nothing to do with the cock.

I suspect you think this now too.
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:55 am
Ah right. Good luck.
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:57 am
Not at all.

I was simply going about my business.

He started messing around and the 1st time, the dropping gears, I get. It was dangerous for me (in that George may have got scratched) but I know why he did that.

It was the other twice that really pissed me off.

The cops decided to do me because they had lost the opportunity to nail shite bag when I got between them. It was done inadvertently, after all, I'd pulled in to allow him passage and naturally thought he'd bee on his way so pulled back out (as I was on cruise at 70mph at the time). I do it often, pulling in to allow traffic to pass because I'm thoughtful.

The guy really is a prize jobbie. Even my solicitor said as much. He's handing my footage over to the cops so they can revaluate their thoughts and charge the prick 😉

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum