Go down
View user profile

Re: BMW X5 or Keep George

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:35 pm
Spot wrote:yup, looks like the drainage pipe they use for shitters

Soil pipe grey - not exactly Farrow and Ball is it?!
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 pm
Same colour as my guttering.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:54 pm
Incorrect
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pm
No Crix, it is. You may like a car in shit pipe grey, but you can't deny is is the same colour.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 pm
Simply, incorrect again. The colour is great, really great on some models. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:24 am
MegaCrixel wrote:Simply, incorrect again. The colour is great, really great on some models. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

The difference with some of these nice, expensive cars, is that people buy (or lease them) on the basis they can afford to change their cars quite often, and if you are leasing, then you don't care about resale ... point being, is people like this will be braver with their colour choice, because their cars are short term fashion accessories.
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am
LKsOK wrote:
MegaCrixel wrote:Simply, incorrect again. The colour is great, really great on some models. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

The difference with some of these nice, expensive cars, is that people buy (or lease them) on the basis they can afford to change their cars quite often, and if you are leasing, then you don't care about resale ... point being, is people like this will be braver with their colour choice, because their cars are short term fashion accessories.

That's right - your Beeemmmmeeeerrrr was such a good price because pink leather isn't for everyone...

Very Happy
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am
hugh121 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:

That's right - your Beeemmmmeeeerrrr was such a good price because pink leather isn't for everyone...

Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Love it .. but so keen to sell it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've got the car changing bug !!!
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:28 pm
LKsOK wrote:
hugh121 wrote:
LKsOK wrote:

Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Love it .. but so keen to sell it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've got the car changing bug !!!

You're kidding! Fancy a Kyanite Blue XFR - can test drive it this weekend when I'm in London?!!!
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm
LK - it's time to step up. I reckon Hugh is pining for that Red XJR now and he'll do some kind of 'deal' for you....within reason.

Its time to be a man LK. Let the 5.0 Supercharged V8 bellow into your life.
Sponsored content