Go down
Admin
View user profile

2 weeks in le frog

on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:44 pm
and i can confirm that not only do their roads piss over ours, the quality of driving in general also does......

sure there are a lot of toll roads, but I'd much rather pay a couple of quid for a nice relaxing drive at 85mph than a start/stop fuckfest like we have here in the UK

its ridiculous, i left my hotel in Paris at 8.00am and drove 186 miles to euro tunnel calais and jumped on the 11.00am train

compare that with the journey from folkestone to home which took nearly 4 hours with a distance of 147 miles covered...this was due to the M25 (toilet seat) and M1 all the way home being start/stop for no other reason than congestion. pair that with imbeciles who swap lanes every 5 seconds to get home approximately 1 minute quicker and general shoddy driving standards and panic breaking etc.

on the dual carrigeways in Le Frog, people overtake and get the fark out of the way back in to lane one, the same discipline applies in Germany too.....why is it our roads are full of such morons?

too many people on UK roads (perhaps more the south than the north) and we are a little island that cant cope with it......simple

anyway, nice trip away, driving in Paris wasn't as bad as i expected, Luxembourg was beautiful, Belgium was Belgium (brussels was shit to drive round).....back on Tuesday, but flying this time
Admin
View user profile

Re: 2 weeks in le frog

on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:04 pm
Jet Set lifestyle!!!!
View user profile

on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:20 pm
French scotch eggs good?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:21 pm
MegaCrixel wrote:Jet Set lifestyle!!!!

what, driving all over europe working every day with unrealistic timeframes?....hahaha, yeah, totally jetset Very Happy
View user profile

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:08 am
Don't you remember I reported this many times back in the day(s) when I drove around yooorope?

I said the worst drivers are right here in the yoo kay....

Now you get it Spotty Wink
View user profile

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:46 am
The worst driver is right here. hehe.

I feel the French haven't got any money. Burning oil Mundano diesel in car park, yes French plates and the toll roads are the most expensive in Europe, no wonder they are empty...hehe

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum