Go down
View user profile

Question About A Car

on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 pm
Is it at all possible for a driver in a Volvo V40 travelling behind a Range Rover P38 at standard height to see "over" the Range Rover to the car in front, namely to see how close the RR was travelling to a car in front...??

Now think about it.

Volvo V40, drivers seat seeing over the roof to the front bumper of the Range Rover P38...

Simple question, simple answer.
View user profile

Re: Question About A Car

on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 pm
Not if the road is dead straight, and the Volvo stays dead straight behind the said RR.

But - if the Volvo was to stagger the RR slightly, or go around a Bend, it could see around it.

What’s happened ??

Volvo police car pulled you for tailgating ??
View user profile

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Straight road, slight lincline.

Got fined 300 quid and 6 points for something I didn't do Sad

Audi cu4t came up behind me at speed (approx 100mph) while I was passing a small van so I pulled into lane one to let him past.

However, as he was passing, he'd spotted cops and lifted off (as well as downshifting to scrub off speed) so by the time he was past me he was doing around 80mph.

I didn't see him slowing down so rapidly as I was looking in my side mirror to move back to lane 2.

I was right up his arse for a moment but braked in time but had to stay in lane two or I could have compromised the SUV I had just passed...

Anyway, he sped off and I thought nothing of it until he slowed down again, then sped off. He did this once more as we approached the roundabout.

Cops pulled us both further on and charged me with careless driving, namely "Weaving in & out of traffic!" I argued I was simply overtaking and moving back in. But apparently that is careless, what I should have been doing is hogging the outside lane like yer man in his half an Audi Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, got to court and filth were making it up as they went along, said I was trying to overtake the cu.nt!!

Errr NO! Why would I have let him overtake me so I could then use a bunch of fuel in a car weighing in at 2.5 tonnes (had almost 400Kg of disco gear in the back).

The wimmin filth said she could see over the top of the cars (mainly mine) so she could see I was too close!

I never denied being too close, but it was for a moment because the Audi dick had rapidly slowed without showing brake lamps so I was momentarily caught out, but I braked quick enough.

Then she said when asked what speed had I been going, she replied 70mph. But somehow that changed to 90mph because that's what the Audi cock had been doing initially so I "must" also have been doing 90 to "keep up" which was utter utter tosh. I would have had to had a 4.2 super charged to even get close to that particular accusation.

Whatever, I was in a kangaroo court ran by liars and money grabbing bastards who wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face with penguins flipper Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh and I had dash cam footage that "showed" Audi vagina driving like a knob, but they'd already done him with speeding.

So even though I was never ever charged with speeding, they changed it to that to suit themselves....

Unbelievable. I used to think cops were great, but after that performance my belief in them went down the sewer.
View user profile

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:42 pm
If it happened exactly as described and they had no actual evidence 6pts sounds very harsh - a caution perhaps... unless you both did get a bit of road rage! You too close and/or Audi brake testing you?

Still you say you have dashcam footage - get it uploaded then, let's have a look! It should have got you off, no?
View user profile

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm

It's a case of follow the money. I was shocked when I heard the police bonus of capturing drunk drivers in America then fining them.

Anyhow after my incident - kind of found innocent but charged 500 quid.. anyway.

I remember a actually a British guy, the car had rolled down and bumped in to his car.. he called the police. The police were all over it. Pretty sure they could expect a 500 quid bonus to their pension fund.. just because it was a car incident, from the guy who had rolled in to the British guy.

Remember a Swiss who pulled out and I hit him. Don't call the police.. it's my fault. Yeah I got the repair fixed and no police. He knew the system..

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 am
What got me was that I was charged with so called "weaving in & out of traffic" which was utter shite because I always pull in after I've overtaken. I don't hog the outside lane like the audi puke.

Cops simply wanted their crime rate figures and lied to get it.

I wasn't road raging I simply called him what he was an audi wanker. I even admitted it, yet they said I was "not guilty!" Wait, what? I just said I am guilty....

Couldn't make this shit up, but for a cow to say she could see over the top of my car is utter lies. But they are all the same at any court truth be told Rolling Eyes
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:32 pm
surely they should act on the dash cam evidence?....i mean its recorded proof isnt it?.....plus also they would have a camera in the plod car
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:38 pm
The plod was unmarked and they removed the cameras from them because cops kept getting caught out (according to my brief) Rolling Eyes

As for the proof, the cops stated I was going 70mph and the Audi over 90mph.

However, they Pee Effing Cuuunt said (quote) "You are right behind the Audi so you must have been doing over 90mph too Shocked Shocked

The cops said I was doing 70mph so that went well. They were gone by this point so couldn't say "No, he was doing 70mph!"

It's all a farking fit up mate.

Some caaahnt who failed to stop for cops, who chased him but lost him, he only got a 3 month ban! Yet I did Fuuck all, and got that! They had already made up their minds mate, solicitor was on legal aid so he wasn't too bothered. They all know one another, all bessy mates Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not that I'm fuucking bitter or anything Rolling Eyes
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 pm
You seem to be missing the point ....

It’s not acceptable to be driving at 120mph, in the snow, with only 3 wheels on the car, whilst drugged up to the eye balls on pain killers

* runs *
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 pm
LKsOK wrote:You seem to be missing the point ....

It’s not acceptable to be driving at 120mph, in the snow, with only 3 wheels on the car, whilst drugged up to the eye balls on pain killers

* runs *

It's also not acceptable to be a diiiiick Wink

I rather think there is a huge difference between 60 and 120, never owned or driven a 3 wheeler and never ever been drugged up on painkillers... The main problem I have is that I don't take enough because I like to drive, even though since finding out my neck "was" in fact broken, the doctor has doubled my prescription... Too little too late to be fair. You can understand why I'm a little (add a billion) pee'd off here Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum