Go down
View user profile

Monkey Moutain

on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Hehe... It's more like monkey brain and the mountain...

Yeah no thinking.. I hit it hard.

Erm that means I ate breakfast, did some shopping had another coffee, checked the mountain web cam..

Then hit it hard... erm drove a bit down the road then from about 500 metres to about 1000 metres to park the car. Then up another 500 metres. I think it took me 1 hour to do that 500.. I didn't go really hard cause it was cold and didn't want to sweat. So was in a tea shirt sweater in my hand...

Many things started occurring to me. We are essentially monkey brains this world is much more complex many things are incomprehensible to us.

Nostrodarmus and maybe Einstien had some insight.

hehe

View user profile

Re: Monkey Moutain

on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:55 pm
Any monkeys up the mountain Mogs?
View user profile

on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:01 am

Only me I guess.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:46 am
Monkey bars?
View user profile

on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:06 am
Monkey nuts?
View user profile

on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 pm
Not a lot of strength in the arms I'm sorry to say.. so no monkey bars.

Monkey nuts.. I did brass nuts today. It's cold out I cannot figure how cold not freezing but there is no sun only cold cloud like walking in the cold cloud. Brass monkey went out... fast walking in a sweater and tea shirt all the other humans had a lot more clothes even the joggers.. hehe breathing heavy. Erm yes I was cold.. but after 2 hours... I did a circle inside a local catholic church on the way home no one else there.... I was strangely warm.

I did see an oriental guy out in it who didn't look too happy.

Yeah life is not easy.. hehe
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:20 am
Speaking of clothes and walking and stuff.

We see this same bloke most days when we are on the commute. He walks approx 2 miles (at least) and regardless of the weather, he wears trousers, a short sleeved shirt and tie, his briefcase, and carries an umberella and light coat (but never wears the coat even on the very cold frosty morning)

So i feel he covers all eventualities but he must not want to sweat...so mustn't wear his coat unless it's like...raining or something.

I would walk to work. I've done it before, it's approx 7 miles. I've walked it and biked it also.

However, due to vairous child picking up and dropping off activities (my own children!) it's currently impossible to do this on any week day.
View user profile

on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:51 pm
If you did walk there and back every day. You would be nuts fit. The top monkey. Very Happy

View user profile

on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:57 pm
Still brass monkey cold here. Did the mountain near my work yesterday and the windy side ear got a bit cold so still recovering from that. Went up again today but with a head band for keeping the ears warm so no further effects.

I might be going a bit mad at the moment so I hope I don't suffer any ill affects.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum